Whether you are looking for perfect sand frontage, gorgeous sunset views, a level approach to the water, or a great fishing hole right off your dock, Benson Builders offers many unique opportunities for the perfect lakefront property. With an outstanding relationship with the real estate professionals in our community, ownership of several Duck Lake properties, and being designated the preferred builder for the Clearwater Lake Development, we are confident we can help you find the lot of your dreams.
The Clearwater Lake Development is Northern Wisconsin’s only private lake community. All of the lots are waterfront and there will never be any off-water development. There is no public access to the lake and the roads that service the property are private and gated. This unique development is conveniently located only five miles south of Eagle River, WI.
- The development covers more than 1,200 acres, which includes crystal clear 350 acre Clearwater Lake
- 700 acres of common shared property owned by the lake association for the exclusive use of lake lot owners
- Fishing: Since there has never been public access to Clearwater Lake, there has been very little pressure on the fishery of the lake
- Parks: 40+ acres of parks at Clearwater Lake are wonderful open spaces that serves as a great place to go for a walk, exercise pets, play some Frisbee or simply gather fiends a family for a relaxing picnic
- Golf Course: The 9 hole private golf course for Clearwater Lake Club members is a 2,750 yard par 35 course. The course was designed with fun in mind. No need to dress up or make a tee time. You will find double dog legs, big ponds and plenty of opportunities to cut corners by going over trees.
- Walking Trails: Miles of scenic trails that are great for walking, running, biking or a ride on the golf cart. In the winter time, trails are the perfect spot for snowshoeing adventures.
- Three Eagle Bike Trail: A portion of this trail connecting Eagle River and Three Lakes crosses through the development’s common area. Bike riding enthusiasts will thoroughly enjoy winding through the forest and crossing wooden bridges on this beautiful 8.5 mile bike trail
Visit www.ClearwaterLakeWI.com for additional information
Duck Lake Lots
- A Premier Lake just north of downtown Land O’ Lakes
- Over 200 feet of level sand frontage
- 3+ acres
- Great western views for spectacular sunsets
Contact us today if you have any questions regarding any of the lake lots or if you would like to set up a time to take a tour